Okay well my first semester of school has officially taken off and I’m halfway through the first semester. Unfortunately my expectations of how well I’m supposed to be doing, aren’t going the way I planned. I thought that five classes were going to be a breeze…well they aren’t. I had to learn the hard way, I guess like we all do in our life, that I really have to put forth effort in my studies. I was never used to that in high school because everything was so easy then. So I’m struggling a little, I obviously bit off more than I can chew, but I’ve learned my lesson and I know what I need to be doing now. For sure I’ll make it through I just have to think positive and everything will be alright in the end. With Halloween coming up hopefully some stress will be removed. I’m so excited to dress up; I am going to be Little Red Riding Hood. I’ll make sure to take lots of pictures. Thank God for weekends and candy!
No comments:
Post a Comment