For starters, yes I know it’s been a while. I’ve been here and there and everywhere and yet God only gave me two hands, queue the saying: “I can only do two things at once. I’ve only got two hands you know?” At least that’s what my mother always said when I was little. Although I really don’t know what I would do if I had more. Oh the sight!
Where to begin? Well where else of course…school. A tragedy, a downfall, a cruel and wicked thing school is. I cannot even begin to express the amount of stress I am feeling at this exact moment. I don’t know how I can go on feeling like this anymore. The pile of homework is adding up, the tests are coming at me left and right. I’m taking a full on beating. But I shouldn’t lose hope.
I’ve still got it made somewhere out there. I know that once I’ve surpassed all of this…workload I’ll be on my way for sure. To where of that I’m still unsure. Wherever the path shall take me.
I just wanted to take off this suit of confidence and expose my true weakness, my true self so to speak. I think it’s okay doing it once and a while. It’s kind of like crying when you’ve been pushed to you’re limit, and then recuperating after you’ve had an episode.
Afterwards you feel so much better and you can probably take on the whole world if you could. That’s the notion that I’m going for. I’ll be 100% ready for anything that’s coming my way. Definitely!! Until then, I’ll just sit and mope. :)
It shouldn’t be long till then though.
I’m glad to be back!
No comments:
Post a Comment