Monday, November 23, 2009

Finally, A Break!

Christmas 003

Check out my new miniature Christmas tree.  I know that Thanksgiving is the holiday that is coming up, but I couldn’t wait to put up my special tree.  It’s my first very own Christmas tree and I’m proud that I decorated it.  It looks really cute.  Aside from my tree I’m glad that Thanksgiving break is right around the corner, it’s practically tomorrow.  Not to mention that my birthday is on Thanksgiving as well, so awesome.  I really needed a break from school and all of the stress that comes with it.  I just need some family time and a good hearty meal.  Sounds delicious, much better than my watery soups and easy mac’s.  Yeah…I don’t have a place to cook a good meal.  Once I get re-energized with healthy food and family time I should be good and ready for finals….yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment