Monday, November 30, 2009

New Consultant

Okay well my profits have been very low, and I’m now on a tight budget.  Sad, I know.  But my mom was recently a new consultant for Scentsy.  It’s this company that makes and sells warmers with different fragrance bars.  You don’t have to have a candle smell burning in your house, but with this new Scentsy warmer you have  a lovely smell with out the ugly scent of candle.  Anyways, she told me I should try to sell some too, and I just became a new Scentsy Consultant! I’m so excited.  I really love these warmers, and they have so many good smelling scents to choose from.  They will make your home happy and joyful.  If you want to check it out here’s my webpage: www.andreavictoria.scentsy.us/Home  So please go check it out and BUY BUY BUY!!  They make really great gifts too. :)

heavenly                                           Here’s the Heavenly warmer

hollyplug                                          This is the Holly plug warmer

No comments:

Post a Comment