Okay, lately I’ve been getting lazy and when I get lazy I tend to eat every minute of the day. I don’t know what it is, but I just see a bag of chips and I immediately shove them down my throat, and no later I eat two bowls of cereal. I think it’s weird that I always eat, but I’m going to put a stop to it. Since I’ve gotten so lazy I’ve decided that I need to hit the gym again. So this week I’m going to go to the gym and work on the areas that need it most…well…like everything really. But still, my mind is focused on eating not so much junk and working out. It’s what my body needs. I swear I see a muffin top forming and it doesn’t look pretty. Not that muffin tops ever did look pretty…only on a muffin. *Sigh* Let’s hope I can stick with it. The school year is almost to a close anyways…so until then I know I can do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment