Geez Spring Break came and went. Although my time was spent wisely and I ended up having a blast all week. I went out, watched a crap load of movies, went to the mall, ate a lot, and I even had time to go fishing. Oh by the way, I caught this gigantic fish that was too big for me to carry, and also because it was slimy. But overall my week was good. I spent time with my family, friends, and boyfriend. I admit, school was still floating in the back of my mind, I can’t help it. Only a few more weeks of this and we hit the summer!! I can not wait until that glorious day, so that I can say I passed my first year in college. That would be incredible. But until then we’re back on track with the whole studying and learning. Like I’m not smart enough?
No comments:
Post a Comment