Friday, March 5, 2010

Halfway Through

Well I’ve seemed to find myself backed up into the corner of a wall staring down my midterms.  They’ve arrived and coming next week is when I’ll begin the grueling process of taking them.  They aren’t as brutal as I used to think they were, but still, nobody likes to take a test…ever!!  Midterms also means that I’m halfway through my spring semester.  Hallelujah!  Following midterms is, yup you guessed it, Spring Break! It’ll be here soon and hopefully I’ll be able to bask in the glory of good grades and indulge in my free week of no school.  Not to mention that I have to get back into shape if I want a beach body. :)  A little workout here, some crunches over there, and less snacking and I’ll be good.  Plus I get a long week with my boyfriend and family, how much better can it get?  Well tonight I’m going to see Alice in Wonderland, I’ve been a fan since I was little.  So I’m really excited to the movie on the big screen.  Hope Tim Burton makes me proud.  Gotta love that guy! I’ll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment